Now managed by Troon Golf, Mauna Lani is now more than ever the perfect event for your next group, tournament, charity or corporate outing. Let our expert team of event professionals create an event that will exceed the expectations of your guests and create a memory that will last a lifetime. Our team offers extraordinary group services that you’d expect from Troon Golf, the leader in upscale golf course management. We will be certain to elevate the standard of golf group outings in Hawaii with our combination of spectacular golf, dramatic views and expert tournament coordination ensuring that your next special event, group outing, or tournament is a cut above.
Group and tournament green fee rates will be provided based on the amount of players, season, time of day, etc. Please contact Aaron Rego, Golf Sales Manager at 808-881-1942 or email at email@example.com.
• Green Fees
• Golf Cart Rental
• Advance registration ( up to 1 year in advance)
• Unlimited use of the practice facility prior to play
• Personalized cart signs on your golf carts prior to play
• Welcome letter and local rules sheet with the event's name
• Pairings and alphabetical lists
• Pre-printed contest signage ( closest to the hole, logest drive, etc)
• Assistance in special event set-up on the course
• Event scoring
Let our team of event professionals customize your event, creating personalized merchandise so you can remember your Arizona golf tournament. Tee gifts, awards and special contest prizes take your golf events and tournament from ordinary to unforgettable. Whether you prefer your company’s logo or our famous Mauna Lani Marlin crest, we can have any item customized and shipped directly to our Golf Shop for your convenience. Additional enhancement options include but are not limited to:
• Enhanced on-course food and beverage options
• Custom Club demo/fitting experiences - Callaway, PXG and more
• Prize Fund - Mauna Lani Golf Shop gift credit
• Troon Gift Cards
• Other miscellaneous group coordination
Mauna Lani also provides non-tournament activities such as guided Sunset Tours, glow-in-the-dark challenges, launch monitor long drive competitions and more…which add unique entertainment and fun to your Hawaii golf event or activity for your meeting/gathering. Information on these activities and our group menu options are available by contacting Aaron Rego, Golf Sales Manager at 808-881-1942 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the opportunity to exceed your group’s expectations!
Contact Aaron Rego, Golf Sales Manager at 808-881-1942 or email at email@example.com.